2101 Frankfort Ave
- Next Workshop: Tuesday, 14 August, 2012, 6:00 – 9:30 p.m.
- Location: Nancy’s Bagel Grounds, 2101 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY
(Corner of Frankfort & Vernon Aves in historic Crescent Hill)
- Topic: An important and interesting lesson on craft.
- Limit: 3-8 participants per meeting. All writing levels welcome.
The Writers Workshop Project (WWP) is like a monthly mini writers’ conference. Each meeting includes a mixer, lesson on writing craft, and a workshop. If you don’t have a draft, bring your editor’s hat and help critique. Many writers attend just to observe and help workshop in order to be inspired. The WWP is open to writers of all levels and genres.
Low workshop fee includes room rental, handouts, bagels & cream cheese. Coffee drinks available for purchase.
Contact me for more info.
If you must cancel, please give 24 hours' notice to receive a refund minus a $10 reservation fee. (If I have to cancel for any reason, your total fee is always refunded.)
Try out a WWP workshop once for 10% off. Enter coupon code FIRSTWWP at checkout.
More about the WWP:
- Everything you need to know about why I created the WWP
- What to bring to the workshop and how to prepare your drafts
- View a printable flyer
You may also be interested in:
I want to move these items to make room for more stock!
This notebook has been specially designed with writers in mind:
- Sturdy: hard cover, hard back
- Portable: 5"x7" 100 ruled pages - excellent size for writing
- Practical: Black ballpoint pen in pen holder included!
- Spiral bound - opens flat
- Attractive: Black with silver WWP logo
Ships US Postal Service First Class
Available Qty: 70